Request ATC Training
The duration of time waiting for the contact from mentor/instructor is subject to their availability and the number of trainees at that time. Therefore, please be patient. We will also inform you the training status when replying to your ticket of ATSIM test results.
Training Application for S1
1. Make sure that you are registered under Hong Kong vACC- VATSEA. If not, you will need to inform us when you are submitting your training request later on.
2. Complete the ICAO English Test in our Moodle
3. Once passed, you may submit your training request through our helpdesk (hq.vat-sea.com/support/list)
4. You shall include your name, VATSIM ID,a screenshot proving that you have passed the ICAO English Test, and a brief self-introduction (i.e timezone located in, current education level, aviation-related experience, etc.) in your request.
5. Our staff will then assign you the role to study the S1 Moodle
6. After finishing the S1 Moodle, you may open another ticket to request assigning the S1 ATSIM token.
7. Once passed, you may open another ticket to inform us the result.
8. You will then be assigned a mentor/instructor, he/she will contact as soon as possible, to schedule a training session with you.
9. Now, the practical part of your S1 training journey has started.
Training Application for above S1
1. Make sure that you have fulfilled corresponding pre-requisite stated in the Training Syllabus.
2. Open a ticket on our helpdesk (hq.vat-sea.com/support/list), to submit your request.
3. Corresponding Moodle course will then be assigned.
4. After finished the course, you may open another ticket to request assigning corresponding ATSIM token.
5. Once passed, you may open another ticket to inform us the result.
6. You will then be assigned a mentor/instructor, he/she will contact you as soon as possible, to schedule a training session with you.
7. Now, the practical part of your corresponding rating training has started.
Visiting Controller Application
1. Complete the ICAO English Test in our Moodle.
2. Request a brief recommendation letter from your vACC/ARTCC/Division Director or your Training Director stating you are in a good standing within your home facility. This letter must be sent to [email protected] Anywhere else will be rejected.
3. Open a ticket on our helpdesk (hq.vat-sea.com/support/list), to submit your request.
4. You must include your VATSIM ID, email address, timezone located in, Name, original division, present ATC Rating, a screenshot proving that you have passed the ICAO English Test, a brief reason for controlling in Hong Kong airspace, and state that applicant is willing to comply with visiting controller online hours requirements and other rules as listed in HKVACC Facility General Policy (“Upon the completion of my visiting controller training, I agree to comply with the visiting controller online hours requirement and rules and maintain an active presence for the next 6 months defined Facility General Policy“)